
Emily is currently accepting pre-orders for cookies! They are $4 a box. Contact either Tommy or I and let us know what cookies you'd love! All of your favorite cookies available...
*Thin Mints; A thin wafer covered with a smooth chocolaty coating. Made with natural peppermint.
*Samoas; Tender vanilla cookies, covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut, and striped with a rich, chocolatey coating.
*Tagalongs; Tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious chocolaty coating.
*Do-si-dos; Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling. No artificial color or flavor.
*Trefoils; Delicate-tasting shortbread that is simple and satisfying.
*Savannah Smiles-NEW; Savannah Smiles are a lemony delight to celebrate 100 years of Girl Scouting.
*Dulce de Leche; Sweet, bite-size cookies are rich with milk caramel chips.
*Thank You Berry Munch; Real, premium cranberries provide a delightful tartness in these hearty cookies sweetened with creamy, white fudge chips.
I wish I could deliver to everyone...but unless you are willing to pay for shipping, I cannot currently take orders for my out of towners! Sorry about that. Thank you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment