
Okay, so I'm totally NOT a single mom...but sometimes, it seems that way. Tom left for his hunting trip last Tuesday and won't be back for a week. I expect to see him by Monday I'm sure. He went to Northeast Oregon. Honestly, I don't have much details as usually he doesn't give me too many...but when he does, I don't always "hear" him either!! oops! Anyhow...while he's away, it's kind of like being a single mom. Daily, I have to get up, get ready for the day to "go to work". I get the kids up and get them all breakfast so that we can get Tommy & Emily to school on time. I have a pretty average/normal day, get the kids at school and then after homework...off I go to take Tommy to soccer practice and then back home for dinner, to which we follow up with bedtime routine. All in all, it's like a normal everyday since he's been gone, the only difference is my companionship and my snuggles!! Oh wait, the TV is bored and the couch is lonely!! I have not turned the TV on but once since he has been gone. I just don't feel like watching it! Anyhow, I guess you can't say I'm a "single mom"...I do this everyday!
I could say though, I'm starting to miss him a little bit!! :) He does help keep the bed warm at night and the kids in check when they act up! I'm not saying I would want to do this often, I'm just saying that I can do anything on my own! It does get lonely of course without him here!!
So, my blog is boring...but hey I'm still learning and I'm trying so very hard to come up with SOMETHING worth writing about...Give me time, I'll figure it all out!!

No comments:
Post a Comment