Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is boring...

My blogs seem so stinking boring...guess it just goes to show how much excitement my days bring me. It's naptime over here, my kids are disagreeing over the video game they are playing and I'm wandering aimlessly around my house trying to figure out what I should be doing instead of this...I have a conference today with Tommy & Emily's teachers. I hope they tell me how fabulous my children are and that they couldn't be happier with them in class!! I'm sure one will tell me a certain someone needs to bring homework home so it can be returned and completed...but that is out of my control. It's up to said child to bring homework home by oneself!! Anyhow, a bedroom is calling me to make the bed and pick up that dang clutter! Oh, and maybe I'll actually hang family photos on my family room wall before Tommy Sr. comes home! One can only dream, can't she? The lack of interior design makes my home seem boring and plain...bring on the color! Soon, very soon! Well, off to "work" I go then!!

Just a random kid moment with our friend Julian

No comments: