Monday, December 22, 2008

Quick update!

Today has been four days post accident and wanted to share an updated photo of Emily. She's looking better, the bruising has gone from just the left eye to just over the bridge of her nose and into the right eye. Tomorrow we are scheduled to go to her follow up appointment with the plastic surgeon to remove the stitches. I'm anxious to see how it will do after that. It's been tough to clean because it's still very tender and sore to her. I'll keep you posted after the appointment.

On another note, Tommy Jr. is doing fine. He hasn't had any headaches or complained of soreness for the last few days. I'm doing better as well. My headaches have also subsided but my wrist gets a little stiff now and then.

Spent some time today on the phone with our insurance agency. Just waiting to hear back from the other agency to keep me posted on the damage of my van. A big part of me is really hoping that they are willing to fix and repair it so I can have it back. Another part of me wouldn't mind having a newer vehicle. But that big part of me that wants my van back does NOT want payments to go with a new vehicle. My van was paid off 100% and has less than a year old of upgrades in the engine and brand new brakes/rotors. Here's to hoping I get good news soon!!

No comments: