Saturday, March 28, 2009

Better late than never...

It was my birthday February 26th! It was such a great day too! I had SNOW on MY birthday! I don't think in all of my *cough cough* 29 years of life have I ever experienced snow! It was quite the experience!!
Here's me and my birthday snow!
Mommy & her baby girl...This was what we did in between birthday activities!! We had a basketball game where Tommy scored TWO baskets! It was pretty amazing!
My birthday kiss from my boy!
The love of my life
Oh, that's me being an Uber dork with my HOME MADE Almond Rocha from my sister, Ashley!! by the way, it was super yummy too!
The FABULOUS birthday surprised I had delivered at my door from the wonderful hubby...and kids!! It totally made my day!
My mom made this SUPER yummy cake...oh my gosh is was good!...oh darn, my mom made a mistake on my cake...oops, no one will notice!
Thank you to my family and friends who called and came over to help me celebrate my great day! It truly is a blessing to have such amazing people in my life!

No comments: