Saturday, March 28, 2009

On a sad note...

Tommy's Grandma on his father's side recently passed away on March 9th, 2009. Grandma Wolfe was 79 years & 1 day old. Tommy took a trip to see her for their birthday which is March 8th. He left on a plane on Friday, stayed through the weekend and visited her ON their birthday that Sunday before he had to come home. I'm SO happy he visited when he did on their birthday as she passed away that very next day. As death is never something you anticipate, we had been expecting Grandma Wolfe to pass away due to her medical complications and such, more or less since January. You can visit here for her obituary.

I will always remember how she answered the phone with a mmhello? I loved that, and when I'd tell her it was me, she'd reply with a Oh hi Trish, with so much excitement! I certainly tried to call her often! I loved knowing that she enjoyed chatting with me!

We did get a chance to see her as a family in July last summer...here are a couple of photos!

Our Family
Tommy & his Grandma
Me and Grandma Wolfe...terrible photo of me though

And another of Tommy & his Grandma

No comments: