To my brother & his wife, Christina. They are expecting their first baby due March 8th, 2010. Tommy Sr.'s birthday! I'm really excited as I got to go with them to their ultrasound appointment and found out they are expecting a BLUE bundle of joy...my first nephew! As of now, there are two men in our family to carry out the Webb name, Jeremy & our cousin Ronnie. And I'm pretty sure cousin Ronnie is done having babies since he's officially a grandpa!! The photo below is how they broke the news to us at the 4th of July Parade!! Knowing Jeremy, I assumed it was some funny prank, but to my surprise, it was true!! I'm really excited for them, they are going to be GREAT parents!
ps this is a little delayed because I stink at this blog thing! But I'm really trying! I think it has something to do with being busy! Before you know it, there will be new pictures of this baby at birth!!

ps this is a little delayed because I stink at this blog thing! But I'm really trying! I think it has something to do with being busy! Before you know it, there will be new pictures of this baby at birth!!


My nephew!!


No comments:
Post a Comment