Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our Vacation!

Tommy Sr. & I finally got a little vacation together! We went to California for Jennifer & Philip's wedding in August! I left a few days early so that I can spend another birthday with my niece Jillian! I really enjoyed being with Jessica, Tayler & Jilly before they moved to New York. Sammie was away at a friends house in Oregon. We both had flights at the same time so we probably passed one another in our planes up in the sky! Anyhow, here are some photos of our trip together!Tommy with his mom and brother's Jay & Jacob

Jilly finally got brave enough to jump into the water!

Tommy's Aunt Kim & Uncle Mike

Jessica & I right before I had to go home! Another sad good bye!

I love moments like these! Tayler & Uncle Tommy

Two of the CUTEST girls ever! MY nieces, Jillian & Tayler

More of the cuties!

Jillian, she is so adorable!

The beautiful Tayler!

Auntie & Jilly

Crazy Tayler!


No comments: